It's Friday again and I haven't managed a post since last Friday but I did grab my camera when we went on a journey earlier in the week. Below are five things I spotted whilst out and about.
1. Beautiful Sunset - photo taken on the way home, early evening just as the light was fading. Taken through the car window as we were driving along. The sky was exquisitely beautiful there was no way I could fully capture its beauty. The colours were richer and the light more intense; it changed as we rounded each bend and between each click of the camera.
2. Peter Rabbit - straw sculpture of Peter Rabbit at Snugbury's Ice Cream Shop and farm near Nantwich in Cheshire. There is a layby opposite where you can stop to take a photo. Peter is 30ft high, his ears are 10ft long and so is his carrot! Here is a - link - to find out more about the sculpture.
3. Reindeer - at a local garden centre, of course he/she moved just as I had them lined up through the fencing. Ah well, it has carrots, just like Peter Rabbit above!
4. Flowery Car - such a summery looking vehicle to see on a cold December morning. So pretty though and it matched the door of the house behind it. Spotted on the main street in Tarporley in Cheshire.
5. Snowy Owls - part of the Christmas Displays at a local Garden Centre.
Joining in with Five on Friday organised by Amy at Love Made my Home. Click on the image below to see others who are taking part this week.