Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Three Puzzling Things

There are three things puzzling me. You can no doubt tell I haven’t got anything of great importance to distract me at the moment and in the wide scheme of things they are, in fact, probably totally trivial but I have to ask:-


1) Why do people walk down the middle of the road when there are perfectly good pavements on either side?

2) Why do people (when they are actually using the pavement) charge up behind you, desperate to overtake, then pass you, only to turn straight in front of you so that they can go into a shop?

3) Why do people not drop into single file anymore on narrow paths and pavements?


Just don’t get me started on the selfish, dirty people who think it is ok to drop litter.

Apart from that – it’s a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment