Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Over to You

This meme came winging it's way to me from Carol. I'm not really too keen on them but I promised her I would use it and this one amused me so here are my answers:-

What is your favorite word? joyous

What is your least favorite word? turgid

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? reading or watching a Shakespeare play,the sound of the cello, listening to Bach or Hendrix.

What turns you off? dirt and bad smells

What is your favourite curse word? bilgewater

What sound or noise do you love? The sea lapping against the shore

What sound or noise do you hate? The scraping of metal spoons on metal pans

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Librarian

What profession would you not like to do? Rodent Control Operative

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?. You took your time!

I'm not passing it on - take it and have a go if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment