Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kind thoughts

How kind people are! Both the Dutchess and Gillian.l have been kind enough to give me this award. The Dutchess for my Family Matters blog and Gillian for this one. As I have very few comments over on Family Matters I'm going to pass the award on to fellow bloggers who visit and comment here. The rules are as follows:-
I must nominate 5 other bloggers 4 of whom are regular visitors and 1 of whom is a fairly new visitor. I also have to link back to the giver of the award. I think I can do that. One or two fellow bloggers whom I could have chosen are taking a 'blogging break' or are on holiday so here goes with my choice:-

Sal at Sal's Snippets
Fern at Fern's Lakeland
Simone at Linden Grove
Rosie at Wuddled Murds
Pamela Terry at The House of Edward

Hope you all enjoy your awards, but please don't feel under any pressure to accept or pass them on if you don't want to, I will understand.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie...thanks!
    This blogging lark keeps one very busy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for this kind award. A surprise, as I had just popped over for a visit! It's very sweet of you to think of us, and I am so glad you enjoy visiting our site. I will happily add you to my list of Splendid Locales!

    Edward sends his grateful thanks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie,
    Thank you so much for the award, I'll take it with me now!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just popped over and seen that I have been chosen for an award! Thank you for thinking of me but I will have to decline putting it on my blog as I won't be able to follow the 'rules and terms and condtions' of the acceptance! I love coming over to your blog. It is very calming and genteel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou, you are all very welcome:) Simone that is fine and thanks for your kind comments, I hope you keep visitng here as I will to your lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete