Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You

Amanda at Pandy Potter Bears has generously passed on this award to me. Thank-you, Amanda. Do visit her super blog and have a look at what gorgeous little bears she makes.

Now I have to do the following
:- "The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming . This blog invests in proximity in space , time and relationships . These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandisement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these awards are cut , even more friendships will be propagated . Please give your kind attention to these writers !Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who will choose 8 more , and include this cleverly written text in to the body of the award . "

Well, I am going to find this so difficult as lots of you already have this award and anyway, how can I choose from all the wonderful blogs on my list? You are all charming and friendly and kind. So, I'm just going to say if you would like the award consider yourself nominated and take it with you with my best wishes.

Thanks again, Amanda, for thinking of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment